Feb. 5, 2018
- The northeast corner of South Capitol and N Streets, where 1221 Van opened to tenants in early 2018. Note the large retail spaces on the first two floors.
Feb. 5, 2018
- The northern view of 1221 Van, as seen from South Capitol south of M Street, with Parking Garage B of Nats Park in the background.
Aug. 5, 2017
- Standing in front of the ballpark's Center Field Gate at Half and N, looking west-northwest toward the 1221 Van construction. This view has since become obstructed by the construction of the West Half project
Aug. 15, 2017
- A not-particularly-fab cellphone photo of 1221 Van as seen from inside the ballpark.
Initial renderings released in summer 2014 of the 290-unit apartment building just north of Nationals Park. At left is the stylized view of building as seen from the corner of Van and N, while at right is the overhead view from above South Capitol Street showing the open facade to the courtyard above the 6th floor. (8/20/14)
The northwest corner of Van and N, in early 2007, the same as the above-left rendering. (2/11/07)
January 20, 2018
- The same view, showing how the first two floors are designed for high-ceilinged retail.
Oct. 16, 2016 -The residential entrance will be on Van Street, seen here with the new fence signage.
Oct. 21, 2007 - The northeast corner of South Capitol and N as it looked for a number of years, with the BP Amoco station in its final weeks of operation. Note the familiar white-domed building in the distance at left.
February 5, 2018
- The same location.
A rendering showing the residential entrance on Van Street.
Another rendering, showing the view of 1244 looking down South Capitol toward N Street and Nationals Park.
Another view at Van and N, this time as if you are floating above one of the Nats Park garages. At right is the not-yet-built Akridge Half Street
July 9, 2006 - The BP gas station operated until late 2007. This image from the summer of 2006 also shows the Monument Realty branding of the site. (7/9/06)
December 29, 2006 - This odd little building stood along South Capitol Street, on the northwest edge of what is now the 1244 South Capitol footprint, until January 2007. If you look closely you can see initial Nationals Park construction in the distance at far right.